Bank of America offers us a variety of credit cards, and we choose several of them to describe. They include Bank of America Cash Rewards, BankAmericard®, Bank of America Travel Rewards, Bank of America Premium Rewards. The first two BOA cards can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted, and the second two BOA cards can be used wherever Visa card is accepted.
BOA Credit Card
The benefits of BOA Credit Card:
Bank of America Cash Rewards
1. 200 online cash incentive incentives
2. Each purchase will receive 1% cash refund, 2% cash refund at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% computational reward for the first $2,500 grocery/wholesale club/natural gas purchase per quarter.
3. Low Introductory APR Preferences
4. Every time you change into a Bank of America check or savings account, you get a 10% customer bonus.
5. If you are a discount incentive customer, you can increase the bonus to 25% - 75%.
1. Save interest to help you reduce your balance faster
2. 0% Profile APR's 15 settlement cycles for purchases and any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening an account.
3. $0 Transfer Balance Fee for 60 days before opening your account. Afterward, the cost of future balance transfers is 3% (minimum $10).
4. No fine APR. Delayed payment will not automatically raise your interest rate.
5. Visit your FICO online banking or your mobile banking application to view free scores.
Bank of America Travel Rewards
1. 25,000 online bonus points
2. An unlimited 1.5 points will be obtained for every $1 spent. The points will not expire.
3. If you have a valid Bank of America Check or Savings Account, you will receive an additional 10% customer credit bonus for each purchase.
4. If you are a discount incentive customer, you can increase the bonus to 25% - 75%.
Bank of America Premium Rewards
1. 50,000 online bonus points, worth $500
2. To earn unlimited points, you can get 2 points for every dollar spent on travel and catering, and 1.5 points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
3. After purchasing no less than $3,000 in the first 90 days after opening an account, you can get 50,000 bonus points and a value of $500.
4. You can flexibly choose to redeem points, redeem cash back as a checking credit card or deposit it in your eligible Bank of America or Merrill Lynch account, including checks, savings and 529, or purchase travel (air, car, and hotel) through the Bank of America Travel Center or exchange gift cards.
BOA Credit Card offers a variety of service types, including cash refund, incentive cards, and travel cards. There must be one of the many types that suit you. You can choose the corresponding BOA Credit Card according to your needs. If you like traveling, you can choose the travel reward card. If you like shopping, you can choose a cash return or reward card. However, you need to pay attention to the interest rate of the BOA Credit Card. You must pay the bill before the specified date to ensure that it does not affect your card experience or credit score.