If you’re struggling to tame your bloated credit card balances, the right balance transfer card could help you save money on interest and shed your debt more quickly. ust pay close attention to terms and balance transfer fees before applying, and remember that balance transfer credit cards generally require a good to excellent credit rating for approval.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on purchases
- Receive a statement credit automatically every time you earn $25 in cash back
- Rewards earned never expire!
- A one-time $50 automatic statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- No Annual Fee
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000?Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000?in purchases with your new Card within your first 6?months. Offer expires on 10/4/2017.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- Spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- View Rates and Fees
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49% based on your creditworthiness
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- There's no limit on the amount you can earn
- Redeem your rewards anytime online or with the USAA Mobile App.
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel outside of the United States
- $150 in TravelBank cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Earn 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1.5% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food and beverages onboard United-operated flights, when you pay with your United TravelBank Card.
- TravelBank cash is easy to use. $1 in TravelBank cash = $1 when used toward the purchase of a United ticket.
- Your TravelBank cash accumulates in your United TravelBank account on United.com. There's no limit to how much TravelBank cash you can earn.
- $0 Annual fee
- New! Free Social Security Number alerts, we%u2019ll monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.*
- You could turn $150 into $300 with Cashback Match™. Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you%u2019ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Cashback Match™ details & other information.
Balance transfer credit cards give people the opportunity to transfer from a high-interest credit card to a lower-interest credit card. They also can help cardholders save a lot of money they need to pay for interest. For example, if you have a high balance on a reward credit card at 23% APR, you can transfer the debt to a balance transfer credit card with a lower rate during the introductory period, so you can save money on interest and pay down your debt faster. However, you can only transfer an amount up to your credit limit on the new credit card.
Low balance transfer APR
Low balance transfer APR can help you to pay existing debt faster. This is because you can get a low promotion or introductory APR to pay the balance within a specified time frame.
Low introductory APR
This may help you cut time which takes to reduce your debt and save money on interest.
Easy to keep track of your payment
Consolidating all of your balances on to one card with a low introductory APR instead of paying multiple credit cards on multiple due dates, means you only have to keep track of one payment a month.
The issuer will review your personal credit history when determining whether to approve your credit card and what terms you are eligible for. Responsible past use of credit will maximize your chances.
You can apply for a store credit card online, in banks or by email depending on the card. And you just need to fill in your personal information and submit your application. The credit card issuer will consider your credit reports and several different factors when reviewing your application to get an idea of your creditworthiness.
Read your credit card terms and conditions.
This will give you an idea of how you can earn rewards, when rewards will post and other information. Check if the introductory APR offer and the introductory balance transfer fee apply only to the balance transfer, regular purchases, or both.
Pay down the debt
Avoid just chasing 0% balance transfer offers or keep bouncing balances from one card to another. Try to find a great balance transfer offer and making a plan to pay down your debt as soon as possible.
How to complete a balance transfer
When you respond to a balance transfer offer, you can indicate the account numbers you want to pay and how much you want to transfer.
After you get approved for the balance transfer, the new credit card issuer will contact your creditors or billers on your behalf and pay them the amount you want to transfer. This processing maybe takes up to two weeks.
If you have any payments due before that time, you have to make those payments by their due dates in order to avoid late fees.
- If you want to know your Balance Transfer Credit Cards payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the Balance Transfer Credit Cards customer service or get a Balance Transfer Credit Cards application.
- In order to manage your Balance Transfer Credit Cards payment online, you need to log in to the Balance Transfer Credit Cards official website.
- About Balance Transfer Credit Cards login and how to apply for a Balance Transfer Credit Cards, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a Balance Transfer Credit Cards application will be a lot of convenience, contact the Balance Transfer Credit Cards customer service or go to the Balance Transfer Credit Cards official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your Balance Transfer Credit Cards phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.