Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Dicks Sporting Goods. J Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. is an American sporting goods retail company, based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. The company was established by Richard "Dick" Stack in 1948, and has approximately 850 stores and 30,000 employees, as of 2018. Dick's is the nation's largest sporting goods retailer and is listed on the Fortune 500.
Earn a $10 Reward every time you earn 300 points.Get access to special discounts, coupons and giveaways.Save your information, so you can quickly make your purchase.You’ll be the first to know about exclusive gear.
- No Activation or Direct Deposit Fees
- No Monthly Fee w/ Pay as you go plan
- Cashpass Mobile App w/ Check Cashing
- Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts
- Earn 1.5% cash back on purchases
- Receive a statement credit automatically every time you earn $25 in cash back
- Rewards earned never expire!
- A one-time $50 automatic statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- No Annual Fee
- New! Free Social Security Number alerts, we%u2019ll monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.*
- You could turn $150 into $300 with Cashback Match™. Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you%u2019ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Cashback Match™ details & other information.
- Earn 5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on these categories combined. After that, earn 1% for the remainder of the year.
- Earn 2% cash back on your first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year. After that, earn 1% for the remainder of the year.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel outside of the United States
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no rotating categories or enrollments to keep track of
- 10% Purchase Bonus on your earned cash back rewards when you make at least one purchase every month for six consecutive months or more
- 10% Relationship Bonus on your earned cash back rewards and Purchase Bonus when you direct deposit them in a Citizens Bank personal checking, savings or money market account
- Take advantage of both bonuses to earn 1.8% cash back
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles, thereafter a 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99%, variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- Variable purchase APR of 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99% applies from account opening based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee*
- No foreign transaction fees
- No penalty APR for late payments
- Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer%u2019s or store brand warranty for up to two years
- Price Protection for 120 days from purchase
- Concierge Services
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- MasterRental Insurance for collision, loss or damage
- Zero Liability Protection against unauthorized purchases
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- 24/7 online account management
- Make purchases using Apple Pay%u2122 in-store and in-app with participating merchants
- Up to 21-day grace period on all purchases
- Balances count toward Circle Gold checking monthly combined balance
- Year-end summary statement
There are some families who love athletics. Everyone plays a different sport, and the household makes frequent purchases at sporting goods stores such as Dick’s. This would be the ideal household to have a Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Cards. All Dick’s Sporting Goods credit cards offer two points for every dollar spent on in-store purchases. Points are earned in Dick’s ScoreCard program, which allows you to earn a $10 merchandise reward for every 300 points. This equates to rewards worth 6.66% of your in-store purchases. Other benefits include access to special financing offers — and neither card comes with an annual fee.
With over 700 locations, Dick’s Sporting Goods has emerged as one of the largest sports and fitness retailers in the U.S. Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card s offer several advantages:
Rewards earned for in-store purchases are worth 6.66%of the amount spent. This is a very strong rate of return for a store credit card, as many will only offer rewards worth 5% of purchases or less. The Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Cards may come with a special promotional financing offer. These offers allow you to avoid interest charges on your in-store purchases if they are paid in full before the financing period ends. The promotional terms will vary by store and are not extended to every cardholder.
10% back in rewards on your first Rewards of Sports Credit Card purchase
Ten percent may be significant savings on a large purchase, but it only applies to an in-store purchase. Also, if you choose to use a financing offer, you won’t get this discount.
Earn rewards at multiple stores
These cards don’t just offer rewards at Dick’s Sporting Goods. You can also earn points at Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream stores.
While these cards let you earn valuable points for in-store purchases, there are several limitations to this offer: You can’t use the Dicks Sporting Goods Rewards of Sports Credit Card to make purchases at in-store kiosks or DicksSportingGoods.com, GolfGalaxy.com and FieldandStreamShop.com. If you use the Rewards of Sports Mastercard® at in-store kiosks, you’ll earn the out-of-store purchase rewards rate of one point per $3 spent on purchases, as well as the one point for every dollar you get for in-store purchases using your ScoreCard number. ScoreCard program points can’t be earned on sales tax or on certain brands, such as PING, Mizuno Golf, Titleist and some TaylorMade products. You also can’t earn points on gift cards, returned merchandise, online services, shipping, gift certificates, and gift wrap.
Would you like to get a Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card from the above details? Discounts like Black Friday don't happen every day. The first thing you need to consider is whether this card is suitable for you or not. If you are a die-hard athlete and a fan of Dick’s Sporting Goods stores, then it can make perfect sense to have Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card for the in-store savings. But if your spending is more varied, you may fare better with a more general rewards card where you earn competitive rewards on all purchases.
- If you want to know your Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card customer service or get a Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card application.
- In order to manage your Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card payment online, you need to log in to the Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card official website.
- About Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card login and how to apply for a Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card application will be a lot of convenience, contact the Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card customer service or go to the Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.