First Premier Credit Card is designed for frequent users of First Premier. First Premier Bank, founded in 1986, headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 13th is the largest issuer of Master card brand credit card in the United States. The brand offers many kinds of credit card. As for the specific situation of the Card, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
First Premier Credit Card including First PREMIER® Bank Mastercard ® Credit card，First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit card，First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card，First PREMIER® Bank Credit card，First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit card，First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit card. First Premier Credit Card accepted credit score imperfections. The bank is known for specializing in a subprime credit card that is sold to individuals with low credit scores.
First Premier Credit Card
First Premier Credit Card benefits:
1. A person who accepts imperfect credit. Since this particular card is targeted at people who want to establish credit, the eligibility requirements are less stringent. First Premier card will accept people who have recently filed for bankruptcy or have low credit scores. This is a plus because you can use this card to start rebuilding your credit card after bankruptcy. However, you must use the card responsibly and pay on time.
2. Monthly credit bureau report. First Premier Credit Card report to all three credit bureaus monthly. This is an important step in building credit. By paying on time every month, you are building a history of responsible use. This will help slowly increase your credit score, but be sure you are on time each month.
3. Wide acceptance. When you get a Credit Card, you want to be able to use it in many places. First Premier Credit Card allows you to do this. Any supplier that accepts master card will accept First Premier Card. You can use it online or in person for meals, shopping, groceries, gasoline, etc. You will get the most benefit from the Card, which helps to build up your credit.
4. Quick approval. For simple online applications, try First Premier Credit Card. Go to the website and enter your information and click submit. Most people will find out whether they are qualified or not within 60 seconds. This card will review your current credit score and history to determine your eligibility.
5. Increase the credit limit
6. Free email or text alerts
7. Credit protection
First Premier is a bank that specializes in mortgages and Credit Card. Their credit cards don’t have the same high registration requirements as those of other companies. First Premier Credit Card is for people who have the low credit score and need money. The bank offers credit Card designed for customers with low credit. Lack of credit or bad credit may make it difficult to obtain new credit lines and affect your ability to qualify for an apartment or set up utility. It would also lead to higher lending rates and many other consequences. First Premier Card help consumers with credit problems get credit. After months to a year of responsible use of these cards, consumers should be eligible for more traditional credit Card. It's best to see these cards as stepping stones. As a national market leader, First Premier Bank focuses on individuals with imperfect credit but who are in fact creditworthy. Paying the minimum monthly payment on time and keeping your balance low relative to your limit will provide a positive monthly score for your credit report. If you think this credit card is not suitable for you, you can have a look at the other cards we recommend.