Looking for an unsecured card with less-than-perfect credit? The Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card can be used everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and gives you use of over a million ATMs.
Fortiva credit card is designed for frequent users of Fortiva. The Fortiva Credit Card is marketed to individuals trying to rebuild their poor credit.
The Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card is designed for fair or average credit. It comes with a reward of 1.5% cash back, along with some decent extra benefits. But you’ll need to pay a $39 annual fee to use the QuicksilverOne.Pay your first 5 monthly payments on time to get access to a higher credit line, a pretty good feature to have.We picked this card as one of the Best Credit Cards for Fair Credit.
Pre-qualify today without an impact on your credit score. Helping consumers with limited or damaged credit make a fresh start for over 12 years. Access your account online or from your mobile device 24/7. Protection from fraud if your card is stolen. Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
• Payment history reported to all three credit bureaus
• Free VantageScore 3.0
• $0 fraud liability
• Minimum Payment: 1% of your total balance or $10, whichever is greater
1. 1. It is effective for people with low credit scores. Fortiva Credit Card accepts borrowers with bad credit, and unlike a guarantee card, it does not require you to deposit a margin for approval. This makes it a viable option for other credit cards that are seeking to establish credit but are difficult to obtain approval because they lack cash.
You can use it to help rebuild your credit. Fortiva Credit Card reports your monthly payments to the credit bureau, and paying in full and on time helps improve your credit score. When you register, you can also get free VantageScore 3. This is similar to what lenders see when you apply for a new loan or credit line. It gives you some idea of where you are now.
While the Fortiva Credit Card has some appeal for those with poor credit, there are some significant drawbacks.
• It will be an expensive card in your wallet. When you add up the annual fee and one-time project cost, the first year's cost can be as high as $200. After the first year, you can pay an annual and account maintenance fee of $208. The APR of this card is also very high, disappearing at the age of 36%. If you have deposit balances or cash advances, interest rates can make it difficult to pay off your arrears.
• You can't earn anything in return. There are no any incentives for Fortiva Credit Cards, also no special discounts or other allowances for the cardholder that can help make up for all the money you lose in your annual fee. This card is used to rebuild your credit card. If you are interested in earning incentives at the same time, you may have better luck with a guaranteed credit card.
• You can't apply for an increase in the credit limit. The cardholder agreement specifies that the issuer does not accept Fortiva's request for an increase in the credit limit. If you are not satisfied with your initial credit limit, your only choice is to wait for your credit score to improve before applying for another card, or not use Fortiva credit card at all.
If you are not interested in the products provided by Fortiva Credit Card, you can view the list of alternative credit cards on our website.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.