JCPenney Credit Card is designed for frequent users of JCPenney. JCPenney, which was founded in 1902, is a high-end store with 100 years of experience, providing consumers with high-quality clothing, accessories, furniture and electrical appliances. JCPenney stores are most common in some other shopping malls anchored in suburbs.JCPenney has more than 1050 locations in 49 states and Puerto Rico now.People who would like to spend a lot of time (and money) in local stores, they may regard JCPenney credit cards as a suitable tool for saving money. However, those who have to tend to delay payment may find their quotas cut and/or accounts closed.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 of qualifying purchases
- Save 20% on select apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry, salon products, home, furniture and mattresses, custom blinds and shades; save 5% on major appliances (select stores only) and Modern Bride Diamond Vault. The 20% offer can be combined with another coupon and earn JCPenney Rewards.
- Earn additional JCP Rewards and discounts when you reach Gold or Platinum status with qualifying purchases and points
- Provide your email address to get your $10 rewards via email.
- Get a JCPenney Visa® Prepaid Card in mail worth $100 - $500 on purchase of 2 or more qualifying major appliances starting at $398.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.99-24.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the JCPenney credit card, which also issues an estimated 120 other store-branded credit cards. Applicants of the JCPenney credit card receive a JCPenney MasterCard, allowing where MasterCard is accepted. Applicants Cans Find out which cards they can receive after applying for a JCPenney credit card.
The JCPenney Credit Card is a closed-loop card, which means the cardholder can only use it to make purchases in JCPenney stores or through JCPenney official website. The JCPenney credit card also has the tendency to award lower limits than open-loop. Cards, with reviews citing average limits between $300 and $1,000. Additionally, the JCPenney Credit Card comes with a relatively high-interest rate, charging 26.99% APR for purchases.
There will be one point bonus when the cardholders have qualifying purchases from their cards. If you shop with by another payment way, there still exits earn points at a rate of one point per $2 spent. There will be a maximum of 2,000 points no matter how much you spend. A cardholder can have a $10 JCPenney Rewards certificate for every 200 points, which gives a value of $0.05 for each point.
You can earn one point per dollar by using the JCPenney Credit Card when shopping. The other ordinary JCPenney rewards program, like gift cards, is different from the JCPenney Credit Card. Thus, try to use the credit card which can help you double the points. You get a $10 reward for every 200 points earned. With this redemption structure, this card earns a 0.5% rewards rate on JCPenney purchases. As this is a store card, it cannot be used outside of JCPenney or JCP.com.
Whether to get a JCPenney Credit Card or not? After all, discounts like Black Friday don't happen every day. The first thing you need to consider is whether JCPenney Credit Card is suitable for you or not. JCPenney credit card is best suited for people who frequently shop in JCPenney, especially those who spend over $500 for one year, who can make full use of the additional benefits of the Gold and Platinum Program.Even the high interest rate of credit cards and the low tolerance for delayed payment mean that you should pay the full balance on time every month in order to avoid charges.
- If you want to know your JCPenney Credit Card payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the JCPenney Credit Card customer service or get a JCPenney Credit Card application.
- In order to manage your JCPenney Credit Card payment online, you need to log in to the JCPenney Credit Card official website.
- About JCPenney Credit Card login and how to apply for a JCPenney Credit Card, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a JCPenney Credit Card application will be a lot of convenience, contact the JCPenney Credit Card customer service or go to the JCPenney Credit Card official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your JCPenney Credit Card phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.