Paypal Credit Card is designed for frequent users of PayPal. PayPal, founded in 1998, is an Internet third-party payment service headquartered in San Jose, California. Paypal Credit Card is a Low Rate Credit Cards. When you need to buy something, you don’t want to wait. With PayPal Credit, you can enjoy special financing offers like this one: No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Buying with the power to pay as you choose and still enjoying the security and reliability of PayPal.
Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal Credit.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer
- Citi? Price Rewind searches for lower prices online for 60 days for your registered purchases: you can get back up to $500 per item and $2,500 a year*
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi? Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO? Scores*
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee%u2026EVER
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.99% - 24.99% based on your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day %u2013 just say %u201Crepresentative%u201D
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49% based on your creditworthiness
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 10.99% - 22.99%
- Great Offer for Customers of U.S. Bank, a 2017 World's Most Ethical Company? - Ethisphere Institute, March 2017
- No Annual Fee
- Flexibility to choose a payment due date that fits your schedule
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S.Bank Visa? Platinum Credit Card. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 16.15%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card
- Free access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Now have two Paypal Credit Cards, one is PayPal Cashback Mastercard ®, another is PayPal Extras MasterCard ® Two Paypal Credit Cards share many of the same features and benefits. First of all, there is no annual fee and they are both master cards. Neither offers a registered bonus, but both offer some attractive benefits. In addition to being rewarded for each purchase, you also receive convenient cardholder privileges, such as price protection, extended warranties, and car rental insurance.
Paypal Credit Card
Benefits of Paypal Credit Card
1. Take advantage of no reward and no interest. PayPal Credit also provides useful functionality if you are an online shopper but cannot or do not want to pay the purchase fee immediately. This is their "no payment + no interest" discount. This feature applies to eligible purchases and only if you pay the balance in full within six months. This means that if you need to buy immediately but pay later, you can avoid months of interest or even payments.
2. Fine print. There is no annual fee for using PayPal's credit line, but if you miss the payment, you will be charged a late fee. These can be as much as $35.
3. It makes online shopping very easy. You don't have to look for a credit card and type in a lot of information before checking out. You only need a PayPal account.
4. PayPal has high security. The technology they use to process payments blurs personal information, including your data and information in financial accounts associated with your PayPal account.
The PayPal Cashback card is a better option, as it earns 2% per purchase. In fact, this return on expenses makes it one of the best cash return cards on the market. In addition, the card can be kept free of charge because it has no annual fee. However, if you plan to primarily use the Paypal Credit Card for dining and gas purchases, the Extras card can effectively earn a return of about 2.5 percent for those purchases. Gas stations and restaurants earn 3 points per dollar or 0.83 cents per point. For example, if you buy gasoline for $600 a year, use the Extras card to get 1,800 Extras points. If you convert these points into cash, you will receive a return of $14.94.Cashback card, $12.00.For all other purchases, though, use the Extras card for a smaller income. In addition, if you want to keep things simple by using one card, PayPal's cash back card is a clear winner. PayPal clearly has security advantages, which is why it's used for shopping online, which is used by more than 100 million customers. And you don't have to wiggle your thumb to wait for your application to be decided - in most cases, you'll get an answer 10 seconds after submitting, and you'll immediately get a temporary credit line for your account, a great convenience. In addition, thousands of merchants allow you to pay through PayPal, so you can easily earn points by using the service. It depends on your own needs.