PINK Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret was founded in 1977. Headquartered in the United States, Victoria's Secret is the largest chain of clothing retail stores for women in the United States, mainly dealing with underwear, shoes, perfume and beauty products. The brand offers PINK Credit Card to customers. They cover the main business of the brand. As for the specific situation of the cards, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on bra purchases at Victoria's Secret
- Special triple points days each month
- Free shipping and extra point days throughout the year
- Earn higher Angel status for more valuable rewards and benefits
- No annual fee
- $150 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- All 30 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Use your QuicksilverOne card and get 50% back as a statement credit on your monthly Spotify Premium subscription, now through April 2018
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days — that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary
PINK Credit Card is another design of Victoria's Secret Angel Card. The only difference is that there is no difference in card design - rewards, benefits or terms. PINK Credit Card can only be used in Victoria's Secret and PINK stores. Although you can also use the card at the Bath & Body Works store. PINK Credit Card has three versions or levels. Everyone starts as an angel cardholder. The more you spend, the more points you accumulate and upgrade to the next level - Angel VIP and Angel Forever.
The benefits of PINK Credit Card:
1. Reward: You can get a bonus point for every dollar you spend in a store (2 points for every $2 you spend on a bra). When you reach 250 points, you receive a gift card with two lower reward levels of $10 and a top level of $15. When you accumulate 500 points, you will automatically encounter the second reward level, and when you accumulate 1000 points, you will automatically encounter the third reward level. Gift cards are equal to 4% and 6% reward rates, respectively. Given that the reward and/or cash return rates of most reward cards are around 1-2%, these are very considerable reward rates.
2. Preferences: In addition to bonus points, all cardholders receive $10 gift cards on their birthday and anniversary gifts, and they can get six months of sales from retail chains as soon as possible. The cardholders of the above two reward levels enjoy additional allowances such as triple points, free beauty gifts and annual thank-you gifts in selected sales activities.
3. There is no annual fee.
If Victoria's Secret Store is one of your frequent shopping places, PINK Credit Card will be a good choice for you. PINK Credit Card is Victoria's Secret Credit Card which provides customers with more preferential benefits. Besides angel cards, there are a series of other credit cards. The card's incentive program is generous and uses special incentive programs to stimulate the shopping enthusiasm of Victoria's Secret customers. It should be noted that you must purchase the card at least once in 12 months, otherwise, the card will become inactive and you will lose any points. PINK Credit Card can only be used in Victoria's Secret and PINK stores. Although you can also use the card at the Bath & Body Works store, you won't get Angel Reward points when you buy it. The card has a high floating rate of 24.99%. This means that if you hold the balance, any incentive will soon be offset by interest charges. If you only go once a year or not, you may want to leave extra space in your wallet for another card. Every credit card has its own strengths and weaknesses, and PINK Credit Card is no exception. Whether you handle PINK Credit Card depends on how much you need it and whether it fits you. If you think this card is not suitable for you, you can look at the other credit cards we recommend.
- If you want to know your Pink Credit Card payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the Pink Credit Card customer service or get a Pink Credit Card application.
- In order to manage your Pink Credit Card payment online, you need to log in to the Pink Credit Card official website.
- About Pink Credit Card login and how to apply for a Pink Credit Card, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a Pink Credit Card application will be a lot of convenience, contact the Pink Credit Card customer service or go to the Pink Credit Card official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your Pink Credit Card phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.