The “R” Us Credit Card is designed for users of Toys "R" Us. Toys "R" Us is an international toy, clothing, video game, and baby product, retailer. For shoppers who often visit Toys and Babies R Us, the "R Us" credit card is a good choice, and they hope to get rewards by buying it.
- Earn $5 in “R”Us Rewards for every 125 points you earn
- Enjoy rewards via email and redeem rewards within 60 days
- Earn up to 10% back on purchases made from your Babies“R”Us registry with Endless Earnings
- Eligible to enroll in Geoffrey's Birthday Club
- Bank your points, up to $200 in “R”Us Rewards, for future purchases
- Access Member Offers and receive exclusive offers just for you
- Open an “R”Us Credit Card account and receive 15% off your first purchase in store or online upon account approval (See below for stores offering a different account opening discount offer)
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us when you use your “R”Us Credit card (Purchases with account opening discount earns 1 reward point per dollar spent)
- Earn 1 point for every $4 spent everywhere else MasterCard is accepted
- Get 10% off at “R”Us stores on Thursdays until 2/01/18
- Enjoy all the benefits of Rewards“R”Us
- $150 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- All 30 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Use your QuicksilverOne card and get 50% back as a statement credit on your monthly Spotify Premium subscription, now through April 2018
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days — that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary
The “R” Us Credit Card has no annual fee, allows users to earn points, convertible "R" Us reward dollars, can be applied to "R" Us store purchase. Better cards offer discounts in daily shopping, but "R" Us cards are hard to match in toy shopping incentives and become good special cards.
The “R” Us Credit Card rewards users to shop in toy "R" Us and baby "R" Us stores or online at a price of 2 cents per dollar. At the same time, members of the "R" U.S. program are rewarded to earn one point for every dollar they spend. You need to earn a point on all other purchases for $4. For every 125 points, you get a $5 "R" Us reward, which means 4 cents per point. The cardholder loses the bonus points when his account is idle for one year.
If you are approved to purchase “R” Us Credit Card you can get a 15% discount from your first in-store or online purchase within the first 90 days of opening an account. Some projects are limited, such as laptops, tablets, and video game hardware.
Cardholders of “R” Us Credit Card are eligible to sign up for Jeffrey's Birthday Club. Children receive cards, gifts and phone calls from the toy R Us mascot "Giraffe Geoffrey" on their birthday until they are 10 years old. This option can also be used to reward "R" Us members without the need to apply for an "R" Us credit card.
You will also automatically be eligible to participate in the Endless Income Scheme, which allows cardholders to be rewarded at the Baby Registry in Baby City. Registrars earn 5% of their first $300 income and 10% of their income over $300. After 12 weeks of birth, they receive a gift card full of income. The cardholder cannot buy it in his own register. This option can also be used to reward all "R" American members.
Whether to get an “R” Us Credit Card or not? After all, discounts like Black Friday don't happen every day. The first thing you need to consider is whether this “R” Us Credit Card is suitable for you or not.
The “R” Us Credit Card is worth it, as long as you know that you will shop at the "R" Us store at least twice a year - for example, on birthdays and holidays - because its 8% return rate is exceptional. However, all the other 1% bonus rates and limited options for rewarding dollars made it a bad choice for everyday cards. Instead, you can choose a cash return card. Also, You can take a look at the Alternative credit card list on our website.
- If you want to know your R Us Credit Card payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the R Us Credit Card customer service or get a R Us Credit Card application.
- In order to manage your R Us Credit Card payment online, you need to log in to the R Us Credit Card official website.
- About R Us Credit Card login and how to apply for a R Us Credit Card, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a R Us Credit Card application will be a lot of convenience, contact the R Us Credit Card customer service or go to the R Us Credit Card official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your R Us Credit Card phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.