Sears Credit Card is designed for frequent users on Sears. Sears is an American department store chain founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893 and is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. It started as a mail-order catalog company and opened its retail stores in 1925. The advantages of a Sears Credit Card are there is no annual fee. Special financing services. There are other special discounts.
Sears Credit Card: this store credit card is only available on sears or Sears.com and Kmart. It offers cardholders monthly discounts and special in-store or online deals. It also grants access to card membership activities and coupons. If you have this card, you may also be eligible to purchase "special financing" on Sears and Sears.com.
Sears Mastercard ®: you can use in any merchants accept Mastercard card, and access to Shop Your Way points. In the first year of opening an account, you get a 5% return on points purchased at the gas station and 3% return on points purchased at qualified restaurants and grocery stores. After the first $10,000 spent on gas, restaurants, and groceries, you'll return 1%.In the first year, you'll also get an unlimited 2% return at Sears and Kmart. After the first year, everything fell back to 1%.
The main benefits of Sears Credit Card are:
1. If you spend $50 on a qualifying shopping within the first 30 days of getting the card, you get a $40 statement. Deferred interest and major purchase plan purchases are not included. It's valid until 19/31/19.
2. Get 50 points for qualifying purchases at the gas station (5% return), 30 points for qualifying purchases at the grocery store and restaurant (3% return), the first $10,000 for gas, groceries, and restaurants, and 10 points for subsequent purchases (1% return).
3. Purchase eligible items at Sears&Kmart will earn 20 points (2% return) and 10 points (1% return) for all other eligible shopping items.
4. You can use earned points to store or save online at Sears or Kmart and shopyourway.com.
5. You have the opportunity to receive Shop Your Way points for purchases that qualify and will be sent to Your Sears Credit Card account within 12 months of opening Your account.
But Sears' two credit-card options suffer the same pain as most store cards: high-interest rates and restricted rewards.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.