Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
Southwest airlines credit card is designed for frequent users of Southwest airlines. Southwest Airlines is the major airline in the United States, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and is the world's largest low-cost airline. Southwest Airlines is especially popular with family travelers, carefree attitude, family-friendly seating policy, strong domestic airline network, two free checked baggage, no exchange fee and easy-to-use fast reward frequent flight plan, all of which are the reasons why it is liked by others.As for the specific situation of it, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
Credit scores account for a large proportion of preferential schemes. If you can earn enough points with their credit cards, Southwest Airlines also offers unlimited peer passes. This is very valuable. Once you earn 110,000 cents a year, your partner will fly with you for free for up to two years.
Southwest Airlines offers personal and business cards. Like most airlines'specific products, Southwest Airlines' business cards can offer you a discount on their flights. The tradeoff is that there is less flexibility where your point will cost. So the question is, do you find yourself flying over the southwest most of the time? If you do, then this card has no brain. However, Southwest Airlines has fewer destinations than most other airlines, so if you want to find more options, you can look at our general travel cards listed below.
Signing bonus: After spending $1,000 in the first three months of having a credit card, you can get 40,000 quick bonus points as a signing bonus -- enough money to get you several domestic reward flights, or even one or two international round-trip tickets.
Southwest Airlines and Travel Partners Buy Double Points: Every dollar you spend on your card will earn extra points for your future travel: You will get double points for all Southwest Airlines purchases, all of which will help you get valuable Southwest Airlines passes. This does not necessarily mean that you have to spend on Southwest Airlines flights to earn double points --- every dollar spent with 10 Hotel partners, eight car rental partners or four gift card partners of Southwest Airlines is also counted as double points. Every purchase earns a dollar and a penny.
Anniversary bonus: You can also get 3,000 quick bonus points per year on your card anniversary, which is enough to offset the annual fee.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
• Sign-up bonus: You will earn 40,000 Rapid Rewards points as a sign-up bonus for spending $1,000 on this credit card within the first three months of card ownership – enough to get you several round-trip domestic award flights, or maybe even an international round-trip ticket or two, depending on where you live. Plus until January 9, you'll earn an additional 20,000 points if you spend $12,000 in the first year – enough for another round trip flight.
• Points on balance transfers: If you make a balance transfer within the first 90 days of your account opening date, you will also earn one Rapid Rewards point for each dollar, up to $15,000.
• Double points on Southwest and travel partner purchases: As with the Plus card, every dollar you spend on the Personal Premier will earn you additional points toward future travel. You earn double points on all Southwest Airlines purchases, all of which count toward helping you earn the valuable Southwest Companion Pass. Again, all additional purchases will earn one point per dollar.
• Anniversary bonus: You’ll also earn a bonus of 6,000 Rapid Rewards points each year on your card anniversary, double the bonus amount on the Personal Plus card.
• No foreign transaction fee: When it comes to overseas travel, the Personal Premier card begins to shine: This card does not charge foreign transaction fees.
• Tier-qualifying points: Furthermore, you will earn 1,500 Rapid Rewards tier-qualifying points toward A-List or A-List Preferred status for every $10,000 you spend on the card, up to $100,000 or 15,000 tier-qualifying points per the calendar year.
• Generous sign-up bonus: Southwest Airlines credit cards offer generous contract bonuses totaling 60,000 quick bonus points. Since we value the quick return point at 1.6 cents per point, we estimate that the registered bonus alone is worth $960 in travel value.
• Companion pass qualification: When your Southwest Airlines credit card earns a total registration bonus of 110,000 points, you will be allowed to bring a companion with you free of charge on each of your Southwest Airlines flights for up to two years.
• Anniversary bonus: According to your registered card, you will receive 3,000 to 7,500 quick rewards each year to celebrate the anniversary of your account.
So, do you need to process it? It depends on the direction of your consumption. If Southwest Airlines Credit Card will not be your most suitable choice, see the Alternative list on the Cards-Expert Website.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.