The best gas credit cards can provide great gas discounts at the pump. The Sunoco Rewards Credit Card not only offers gas rewards but this fuel credit card will also roll back your gas prices 5¢ on every gallon, every time you fill up at Sunoco.
Sunoco Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Sunoco. Sunoco was founded in 1886, headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, mainly engaged in oil, natural gas, chemical industry, coal, shipbuilding, real estate, and other industries. If you need it in every or at least one of the above areas, you can take a good look at the rewards and benefits of Sunoco Credit Card, which will save you money and bring discounts.
The benefits of Sunoco Credit Card:
1. Flexible payment method
2. ATM visits nationwide
3. There is no limit or limit on the quantity of discounted gallons you buy.
4. All-weather Online Account Management
5. Extra family card, no extra charge
6. The unauthorized fee is $0.
7. When you buy fuel with a Sunoco credit card, the price you pay will be reduced by 5 cents per gallon ($0.05) at the point of sale. For fuel purchased on pumps, the price per gallon will decrease after you swipe your credit card, and for in-store purchases, the discount will be applied before your purchase is completed.
8. If the discount at the point of sale is not available for any reason, you will receive the discount as a reconciliation credit. In this case, you won't see the price drop per gallon on the pump or before the purchase is completed in the store. The reconciliation credit will be automatically posted to your monthly bill. In calculating the amount of the statement, you multiply the number of gallons purchased by five cents ($0.05) and round it to the nearest score.
9. Discounts can only be obtained in fuel purchases for personal, household or household purposes. Your account must be kept open and up-to-date so that you can get a discount.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.