Talbots Credit Card

Talbots Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Talbots. Talbots is an American specialty retailer and a direct distributor of women's clothing, shoes, and fashion accessories. As of 2018, the company operated 495 Talbots stores in the United States: 425 core Talbots stores (412 in the United States), 65 Talbots factory stores (in the United States) and 5 Talbots clearance stores (in the United States). The company's retail business accounts for about 80% of its total business, and the other 20% is carried out through the form of Internet e-commerce.

Talbots Credit Card List

Talbots Credit Card

$25 Reward at 500 points, 15% Birthday Bonus, Bonus points events and extra 5% off during Red Hanger Sale, Register or sign in to pay your bill, view or print monthly statements.

Store Credit Cards

Sears Card

  • Enjoy savings on your favorite brands with special financing
  • special offers, exclusive events and coupons.

Sears Mastercard® with Shop Your Way

  • Earn More Shop Your Way Points in More Places
  • Global Acceptance
  • Monthly savings, special offers and special financing

BP Credit Cards

  • Redeem earned rewards at the pump
  • $0 Fraud Liability
  • ATM Cash Access
  • No annual fee

Disney Premier Visa Card

  • after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
  • This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.

Forever 21 Credit Card

Talbots Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Talbots. Talbots is an American specialty retailer and a direct distributor of women's clothing, shoes, and fashion accessories. As of 2018, the company operated 495 Talbots stores in the United States: 425 core Talbots stores (412 in the United States), 65 Talbots factory stores (in the United States) and 5 Talbots clearance stores (in the United States). The company's retail business accounts for about 80% of its total business, and the other 20% is carried out through the form of Internet e-commerce.

Talbots Credit Card Basics

The first thing to understand is that the Talbots credit card can only be used at Talbots, not any other stores. Do you shop at Talbots often enough that it is worth opening up a new credit line that can only be used at this one store chain?

Advantage of Talbots Credit Card

1. As we all know, one of the most consistent statements about Talbots is that there is a good relationship between businesses and customers. Businessmen are really willing to help you solve any problems you may encounter, which is one of the reasons for those customers who hold the card for a long time.

2. Once you receive 500 Talbots reward points, you can get a $25 coupon that you can use at any Talbot store throughout the year. Talbots wants you to know that every purchase you make will pay off, and that using their cards is the best way to shop in Talbot.

3. Everyone wants to receive some gifts on their birthday. Talbots will give you an extra 15% bonus when you shop on your birthday, which means you can add it to any current sales price that is going on in the store.

4. Many credit cards charge you an annual fee, which means that no matter whether you use it or not, you will be charged a certain fee as long as you hold the card. The Talbots credit card ensures that there is no annual fee, which means you won't have to pay for not using it. Also, remember that the annual fee is actually an implicit increase in APR.

5. As the holder of Talbots credit card, you can register for Talbots' monthly e-mail communication service. Monthly e-mail newsletters not only allow you to access transactions that have taken place, but also show you fashion items that will appear in Talbots stores in the future. You can use this information to plan your shopping trip and maximize the value of the special bonuses and rewards you have accumulated.

6. Talbots respect every consumer. They don't charge you more for additional card benefits. They show you the value of Talbots credit cards through sincere activities and services. Over time, your Talbots credit card will be upgraded as you use it. This means that you will have more benefits.

7. Make sure your personal information, such as mailing address, is correct so that you don't make mistakes while enjoying some Talbots classic awards programs, free standard shipping. If you are not sure about the accuracy of the information, know the details through customer service

Should You Get Talbots Credit Card?

Whether you want to apply for Talbots Credit Card depends on whether you are satisfied with the benefits of Talbots Credit Card. This is a high cost-effective card, but it also has a consumer group that can not be covered. If you are not a loyal customer of Talbots, then this card does not mean much to you. On the contrary, if you are, this card is worth starting with.

Credit Cards Related to Talbots Credit Card

Popular Credit Cards Recommend

Sponsored Links

Popular Credit Cards Recommend

Talbots Credit Card Tips

  1. If you want to know your Talbots Credit Card payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the Talbots Credit Card customer service or get a Talbots Credit Card application.
  2. In order to manage your Talbots Credit Card payment online, you need to log in to the Talbots Credit Card official website.
  3. About Talbots Credit Card login and how to apply for a Talbots Credit Card, you need to go to the official website.
  4. Getting a Talbots Credit Card application will be a lot of convenience, contact the Talbots Credit Card customer service or go to the Talbots Credit Card official website to know more details.
  5. Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your Talbots Credit Card phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.

Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!

Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.