Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase.Pay no foreign transaction fee when you travel outside of the United States.Redeem your cash rewards anytime using your mobile device or computer.There's no limit on the amount you can earn.
USAA Credit Card is designed for frequent users of USAA. USAA, founded in 1922, is a financial services company in the United States. In 2010, it was selected as the top 500 in the world. USAA Credit Cards provide users with a variety of credit cards. Each card has its own strong advantages and suitable population. USAA's Credit Cards are designed to provide customers with a better consumer experience. Let's talk about these credit cards.
USAA ® Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card: Best for cash back
USAA ® Rewards™ American Express® Card: Best for everyday purchases.
USAA ® Rate Advantage Visa Platinum® Card: Best for low interest.
USAA Military Affiliate Cards: Best for rebuilding credit
The biggest advantage of USAA Credit Cards is that they are designed specifically for military families. People who like to shop at a wide variety of retailers, who want to save money in their common purchases, who try to learn how to maximize their rewards will benefit from the cards.
The benefits of USAA Credit Card:
1. Ultra-low APR during deployment and permanent site changes. USAA provides a special 4% APR rather than a 6% APR required by the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA). The rate applies to all balances, not just pre-service debt, Gloria Gallardo, a senior communications partner with USAA, wrote in an e-mail. Service members maintain the rate during active service and one year later. USAA will then notify you 45 days before switching your account back to the regular variable APR.
2. Even for active service members who are not eligible for SCRA benefits, USAA will provide 4% of the current balance and the new transaction annual interest rate, exempt and reduce the cost of balance transfer and facilitation, and exempt 1% of foreign transaction costs.
3. A variety of travel incentives. USAA rewards credit cards do not get points as quickly as other cards. But when you do a trip that collects enough rewards to redeem them, you may get a good deal. In exchange for travel, USAA bonus points are generally 1 cent.
4. In addition, you can get a USAA discount because you have to book through USAA .com, which can bring more value. And don't worry about not having enough exchange options - USAA .com includes several major domestic and international airlines, such as American Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, British Airlines, and Singapore Airlines.
5. No penalty APR. When you miss a few payments, most publishers will increase your APR for several months, but USAA cards do not. Yes, missed payments will still appear in your credit report, and you may be in arrears. But if you find yourself in a situation where it's hard to keep up with your bills, you don't have to worry about paying a lot of extra interest with these cards.
6. In most cases, there is no annual fee. USAA cards provide a lot of long-term value because most cards do not charge an annual fee.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.