American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card（AEO Credit Card） is designed for frequent users of American Eagle Outfitters. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie are popular destinations for fashionable jeans, T-shirts, and other clothing for both men and women of all ages. Retail credit cards are a good tool for thrifty shoppers who are loyal to a particular brand. Many of these cards offer concessions such as in-store and online discounts, free shipping and bonus points that can be used for future purchases.
- 1 Extra Savings Point for every $100 spent everywhere else Visa cards are accepted.
- For every dollar spent on AEO purchases using your credit card you will earn Extra Savings points equal to 15% of that AEO purchase.
- Get 20% off your first purchase in store or online at ae.com or aerie.com.
- $10 Extra Savings for every 10 points earned.
- Exclusive cardholders savings events 6 times a year.
- 20% off birthday coupon.
For those who shop frequently at American Eagle Outfitters, American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card will be a great card, as you can quickly build up points for great savings. The American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card has better benefits and more rewards than other merchant-issued cards. For AEO shoppers, the eventual savings should more than cover the interest paid. The Extra Savings Points never expire. The yearly birthday coupon can be used whenever you wish, even months later. Even a person who doesn’t frequently shop at American Eagle might want the card just for a major clothing purchase – such as holiday shopping or purchasing new school clothes for a child. The 15% initial discount alone could save $45 on a $300 purchase.
There are two cons of American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card. First, rewards are only good towards American Eagle purchases. With many other rewards cards, you’d be able to use the points, miles or cash back any way you want. Second, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is high. Store cards tend to be much more expensive than non-store cards, which will eat up the value of your rewards if you carry a balance. The regular variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases made with the AEO® Credit Card, the store card, is 25.49%. The rate for the AEO® Visa® Card is slightly lower, at 24.49% but both rates are still steep.
Get 20% off your first purchase in-store or online at ae.com or aerie.com+ free standard shipping.
Earn 15 points per dollar spent on AEO purchases. Earn 5 points per dollar spent everywhere else Visa is accepted.
Get a $10 reward for every 2500 points earned.
Buy 5 bras or jeans, get 1 free.
Personal shopping day coupon and exclusive cardholder savings events 6 times a year. Get a 20% off birthday coupon.
If you're wondering what you should apply for one of the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card or a different rewards card, you should first consider your credit rating.
If you have a lower credit score, your best shot at any rewards card is going to be a store card, and if you happen to prefer American Eagle and Aerie clothing, the store card can be ideal.
Plus, if you use the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card and manage the account responsibly, it can help you build your credit rating.
On the other hand, if your credit score is slightly higher, there's a good chance you may qualify for other rewards credit cards.
When compared to other cards on the market, neither of the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card offer much. You can earn more cash back and rewards on all your purchases with these other credit cards.
- If you want to know your American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards customer service or get a American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards application.
- In order to manage your American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards payment online, you need to log in to the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards official website.
- About American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards login and how to apply for a American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards application will be a lot of convenience, contact the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards customer service or go to the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards / AEO Credit Cards phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.