The buckle credit card is designed for frequent users of Buckle. Buckle, founded in 1948 and headquartered in the United States, is a retailer of men's, women's, children's, footwear and accessories. There are 465 stores in 44 states in the United States.They cover the main business of the brand. As for the specific situation of the cards, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
The buckle is a popular fashion store in the United States with more than 450 branches. Buckle cards issued by Comenity Bank offer reliable discounts for Buckle customers, including first-time purchase discounts and all other purchase incentives. Buckle offers a variety of credit cards. This card does not charge an annual fee. It also includes welcome awards and some discount incentive schemes, birthday awards and exclusive discounts. People who like to shop at a wide variety of retailers, who want to save money in their common purchases, who try to learn how to maximize their rewards will benefit from the cards.
The buckle credit card gives you some benefits:
1. You can get a 10% discount for the first purchase
2. B-rewards card can be awarded for every 300 points earned (1 point for every $1 spent, excluding tax and freight)
3. $5 birthday bonus
4. 200+ points will be extended to the next b-rewards period
5. Exclusive mail and special offers
6. Apply in-store immediately using your account or online and receive account information including new card within 7-10 working days
7. No annual fee.
1. Welcome, bonus. Buckle credit card members can enjoy the first shopping 10% welcome bonus. Purchase can be any amount, the discount is unlimited. To some extent, you can get your own rewards by applying for this card when you buy in bulk. For example, you could save $30 on a $300 crazy shopping, or you could save $3 by spending $30.
2. Deduct the incentive scheme. Buckle Rewards every time you receive a certificate in the 300 b-rewards programs, you receive a $10 reward. During the incentive period, you will have to spend $300 to earn so many points. At times during sales, you can double your Buckle points and increase your return on Buckle spending.
3. Don't let your deduction expire. Cumulative Rewards expire at the end of each b-rewards period, but you can roll up to 200 points to the next Rewards period. Once you receive the $10 reward, you must use it within five weeks (seven weeks for blacks and cardholders) or it will expire. The incentive period is from January to April, may to August and September to January.
4. Birthday’s bonus and other exclusive offers. Cardholders can also receive exclusive discounts and discounts, as well as a special annual birthday bonus for creditworthy members of your account. To get a birthday prize, at least once in the past 18 months you've been at a Buckle store or online shopping.
If you are a Buckle frequent customer, you Buckle at a place where you spend a lot of money. The buckle credit card is a good choice. If you regularly Buckle shopping, you can gain a fair number of points on shopping online as well as on shopping offline. If you spend $300 every three months, you will receive a$10 gift card. The incentive rate is equivalent to 3.33% of your expenses. You can increase the return to nearly 7% by shopping during the two-point activity. While this is a pretty good return, don't forget that your reward is only available at Buckle. Not only that, they expire at the end of the three-month incentive period. Before applying for a Buckle credit card, check your shopping history and ask yourself how many times a year you Buckle shopping and how much you spend at the store. In addition, Buckle credit card has an annual rate of interest. This is 26.49%, even for store cards. To avoid the impact of high annual interest rate payment, please be sure to pay the full amount of the deduction within 25 days after the deadline.