Chase credit card is designed for frequent users on Chase. JPMorgan Chase is a subsidiary of Datong bank, founded in 2000 and headquartered in New York. Its main business is commercial and retail banking. It has more than 5,100 branches in the United States and more than 100 countries around the world. The types of credit cards pursued mainly include travel card, cash back card, and business cards. The advantages of Chase credit cards are. You can cash in your Chase points to get many rewards, including travel, gift cards, Amazon website PurChases, Chase Pay PurChases and so on.
1. Travel credit cards Chase prefer sapphire cards. In the first three months of opening an account, you spend $4,000 on purchases and get $50,000 in points. Travel for $625, when you redeem by pursuing the ultimate reward. Chase Sapphire was named "Best Flexible Travel Credit Card" - Kiplinger Personal Finance, June 2018. When you exchange air tickets, hotels, rental cars, and cruise ships, you can get 25% extra value through Chase Ultimate Award.
2. Cash-back credit cards, the main pursuit of free unlimited credit cards. The reward is 1.5%, and there is no limit to 1.5% cash return per purChase - this is automatic. Fifteen months from opening an account to purchasing and balance transfer, 0% of the APR is followed by 16.99-25.74% of the variable APR. The balance transfer fee is 5% of the transfer amount and the minimum is $5. No annual fee.
3. Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card is the main credit card for business type. In the first three months of opening an account, you spend $3,000 on things and get a cash reward of $500. A cash return of 1.5% can be obtained for every transaction you make for your business. Of the 12-month purchases and balance transfers, April was 0%. There is no extra charge for the employee card. No annual fee.
4. There are some other cards, like British Airways Visa Signature® Card and Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card.
The main benefits of Chase credit card are:
1. Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
2. 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
3. 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
4. You get a $150 bonus after spending $500 on merchandise in the first three months of your account.
5. This product is available if you have not received this card in the past 24 months, or if you have not received a new member bonus
6. Introduction fee is low, no annual fee, cash rate of return is not limited to 1.5%, each purChase automatically returned. The cash return is not due.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.