HSBC Credit Card is designed for frequent users of HSBC. Founded in 1865, HSBC Bank has established an agency in San Francisco and provided comprehensive services in 1875. HSBC has more than 400 branches in New York State and branch networks in Florida, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. HSBC offers a variety of credit cards. Whether you are looking for cash-back promotions, low introductory APRs or travel concessions, HSBC will provide a variety of credit cards to meet your needs. As for the specific situation of the cards, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
HSBC credit cards provide us with six types of credit cards.
1. HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card
2. HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
3. HSBC Platinum Mastercard® with Rewards credit card
4. HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit card
5. HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card
6. HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card
Every card brings you different benefits. HSBC credit cards can bring you different benefits. Use the new HSBC Gold Mastercard Credit Card to gain additional spending power. With a longer entry period and fewer fees than many competitors, this credit card can help you save money and become yourself. Using HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Credit Card, it is not only more cash returns but also more ways to build memory. HSBC Platinum MasterCard and Rewards Credit Card allow you to enjoy the reward in your own way. Use HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card to make your good time better. Get 2X bonus points on meals and shopping for choice entertainment. Enjoy double bonus and enjoy what you like. Travel further using HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card. The Prime Minister of the world uses HSBC MasterCard to enhance your sexual experience, reward the richest elite, and travel.
HSBC Credit Card
The benefits of HSBC Credit Card:
HSBC Gold Mastercard Credit Card
1. 0% refers to APR for purchase and balance transfer in the first 18 months after opening an account. Balance transfers must be made within 60 days after the opening of the account. After that, the competition variable APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 20.99% 1 will be applied.
2. Delay Fee Exemption
3. No annual fee.
4. No fine APR
5. No foreign transaction costs
HSBC Cash Reward Mastercard Credit Card
1. Within the first three months of opening an account, it costs $2,500 or more to buy a new card, and $150 in cash is returned.
2. The APR balance transfer of the rate of return on assets in the first 15 months after the opening of the account must be made within 60 days after the opening of the account. After that, the competition variable APR will be 14.99%, 18.99% or 24.99% applicable.
3. 1.5% unlimited cash returns all purchases
4. Annual bonus of 10% for all cash awards received annually
5. No annual fee.
6. No foreign transaction costs
HSBC Platinum Mastercard and Rewards Credit Card
1. Choosing life is better. HSBC Platinum MasterCard and Rewards Credit Card allow you to enjoy the reward in your own way.
2. For $500 within three months of opening a credit card account, 15,000 bonus points worth $150 in cash are awarded.
3. 0% describes the annual rate of credit card purchases and balance transfers in the first 12 months after the opening of an account ("introduction period"). Balance transfers must be made within 60 days after the opening of the account.
4. The competition variable APR is 14.99%, 18.99% or 24.99% will be applied after the introduction period.
5. No annual fee.
6. No foreign transaction fees
HSBC Credit Cards offer different types of customers, including cash incentive cards and financial cards. The purpose of each card is to help you save money and enjoy rewards. Moreover, MasterCard is applicable to any place where MasterCard can be accepted, and it has a wide range of applications. However, interest rates should be paid attention to. Every credit card has its own strengths and weaknesses, and HSBC Credit Card is no exception. Whether you handle HSBC Credit Card depends on how much you need it and whether it fits you. If you think this card is not suitable for you, you can look at the other credit cards we recommend.