Exclusive invitations to sale previews and other exclusive cardholder events.A guaranteed IKEA catalogue - hot off the press and direct to your door, before it's in the store.
IKEA Credit Card is designed for frequent users of IKEA. IKEA was founded in 1943, headquartered in the Netherlands, is a Swedish-based multinational household goods retail enterprise, with a wide range of business throughout the country, mainly engaged in household, accessories, bathroom and kitchen supplies, with its parity price in the world sales, popular. At present, it is the largest home retail enterprise in the world. IKEA offers customers two kinds of Credit Cards. They cover the main business of the brand. As for the specific situation of the cards, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
The benefits of IKEA Credit Card:
IKEA Visa Credit Card
1. The award certificate is issued with your bill in an increment of $15. IKEA Visa Credit Card Award Scheme is provided by Comenity Capital Bank.
2. First-time shopping details reduced by $25. Credit approval is required. Preferences apply only to new accounts. It must be purchased immediately after approval on the same day; the goods purchased later do not meet the requirements. IKEA has a minimum pre-tax fee of $25. You must use your IKEA Visa credit card to purchase the balance. It cannot be used for previous purchases or for payment in IKEA Visa credit card account.
3. Details of the $25 bonus award. Credit approval is required. You must use your IKEA Visa credit card for eligible shopping. Only new accounts are valid. Qualified purchases do not include the use of your account for Account Assure Pro, balance transfer, cash advances, Task Rabbit, Traemand or any check accessing your account. The reward must be used in-store or online with your IKEA Visa credit card.
4. No annual fee details. The standard purchase APR is 21.99%. The APR of balance transfer and cash advance is 23.99%. The balance transfer fee is $10 or 5% of the balance transfer amount. Cash advances cost $10 or 5% of cash advances. The cost of convenience inspection is more than $10 or 5% of the amount of convenience inspection. The minimum interest cost is $2 per credit plan.
5. Details of additional benefits.
IKEA Projekt Credit Card
1. Buying more than $500 will give you a 0% interest for six months.
2. Purchase of $1,500 or more for a 12-month 0% equity, followed by a standard APR purchase of 21.99%.
3. If you buy more than $5,000, you can enjoy a 24-month interest-free rate.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.