An old navy credit card is designed for frequent users on Old Navy. Old Navy, founded in 1994, headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA, is a clothing retailer owned by GAP, an American multinational company. There are 1,106 stores all over the world. The advantage of the Old Navy credit card is that it helps customers save money, earn bonus points, and get a partial discount. Once approved, you can enjoy a 20% discount.
- Get 15% off on your first purchase upon approval.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- Get $5 Rewards Card for every 500 points you earn.
- Earn 500 bonus Rewards points if you Go Paperless and another 500 bonus rewards points when you sign up for email updates.
- Reach Navyist status by earning 5,000 points in a calendar year and you’ll have access to exclusive extras.
The Old Navy Credit Card is a credit card provided by the old Navy for its customers. Old Navy Credit Card is applicable to Old Navy or any Gap brand store (Athleta, Banana Republic or Gap). When you have an Old Navy Credit Card, you can use it to play an explosive role. Customers who use Navy credit cards can save money and earn bonus points. Old Navy Credit Card provides customers with information about sales, hot new trends and designer styles. You can also choose to manage your Old Navy credit card account, enjoy unexpected benefits, and find online incentives on the old Navy website.
Old Navy Credit Card
The main benefits of the Old Navy credit card are:
1. If you're a loyal buyer of Gap Inc., which pays your bills in full and on time each month, an Old Navy credit card might be a good option for your wallet. That's what we like about them.
2. For every dollar you spent on Old Navy, Athleta, Banana Republic and Gap, you got five points. For every 500 points you earn, you get a $5 bonus (up to $250 per billing cycle), which you can redeem at any The Gap, Inc. store.
3. The award will expire only if your account has been inactive for 24 months or if the award has expired.
4. Even if a 20% discount on your first purchase doesn't sound like much, if you use it to buy something larger, the savings can add up.
5. No annual fee.
6. At any Gap Inc. -branded store, physical or online, for every dollar you spend, an Old Navy credit card gives you five cents and can be converted into a shopping reward. For every 500 points earned on the card, you receive a $5 merchandise bonus and up to $250 per billing cycle, which can be exchanged at any Gap Inc. Branded store.
If you are a customer of The Gap, Inc. Brand that you love or tend to spend $1,000 or more a year in their store, then an Old Navy credit card might be a good choice for you. If you are a qualified cardholder and have obtained the Old Navy upgrade qualification and maintain good account reputation. There are other benefits. Free 3-5 business day shipping for Navyist Cardmembers. Free change of goods purchased in the banana republic (excluding previously purchased goods and leather and chamois products). A quarterly bonus of 20% bonus points (for example, if you have earned 1000 bonus points at the end of the quarter, your account will receive an additional 200 bonus points). If you are an office worker or a student, this benefits online shopping must be very suitable for you. However, if you only get shopping once in a while, you'd better use a more generic store credit card or a more rewarding cash back card.
- If you want to know your Old Navy Credit Card payment details, like your credit card balance. Please contact the Old Navy Credit Card customer service or get a Old Navy Credit Card application.
- In order to manage your Old Navy Credit Card payment online, you need to log in to the Old Navy Credit Card official website.
- About Old Navy Credit Card login and how to apply for a Old Navy Credit Card, you need to go to the official website.
- Getting a Old Navy Credit Card application will be a lot of convenience, contact the Old Navy Credit Card customer service or go to the Old Navy Credit Card official website to know more details.
- Want to know some products discounts or rewards programs? Make sure your Old Navy Credit Card phone numbers is correct, there will be text alerts.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.