- Earn 4% on gas station purchases
- Earn 3% on dining purchases at restaurants, including fast food
- Earn 2% on grocery store purchases
- Earn 1% on all other purchases
PNC Credit Card is designed for frequent users of PNC. PNC was founded in 1845, headquartered in Pittsburgh, USA, and is a bank holding company and financial services company. PNC ranks eighth among the largest banks in the United States. Its banks operate in 19 states and the District of Columbia, with 2459 branches. There are many types of PNC credit cards. Now let's talk about four kinds of credit cards.
The benefits of PNC Credit Card:
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
1. Buying gas stations can earn 4%.
2. A 3% discount can be earned for the purchase of restaurants, including fast food.
3. Buying grocery stores earns 2%
4. All other purchases are discounted by 1%.
5. Every time you buy, you can get at least 1% cash back. Buy 2% grocery stores, 3% restaurants, and 4% gas stations. These categories are the first to buy $8,000 a year. Cash returns are also automatic and do not require registration or tracking of rotation categories.
PNC Core Visa Credit Card
1. When you transfer the balance within 90 days, you save interest by transferring 0% of the Intro APR balance over the first 15 settlement cycles.
2. In the first 15 settlement cycles of holding the balance, 0% interest on Intro APR can be saved when purchasing.
3. The APR is a variable based on credibility, which is currently 11.99% to 21.99%. The APR will vary with the market according to the preferential price.
4. No annual fee.
PNC points Visa Credit Card
1. The purchase rate of the first 12 settlement cycles after opening accounts is 0% annual percentage rate (APR).
2. Four points are earned per dollar when shopping.
3. Various awards. Exchange of gift cards, car rental, hotel accommodation, and other points.
4. Seamless integration with PNC online banking and virtual wallet.
Exchange points for excellent rewards:
1. You will automatically join the PNC Integral < Program
2. There is no limit to the number of points you can get.
3. Just Click to exchange points to help pay for the purchase, and pay directly through the PNC Pay on Android devices. Choose from thousands of incentives - cash, gift cards, electronics, brand names, and travel.
4. All points will expire at the end of the month, i.e. 48 months after joining your PNC points account.
PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card
1. Two miles per dollar.
2. There is no foreign transaction fee.
3. Introduce the annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $85.
4. Exchange mileage for travel rewards.
5. Enjoy exclusive discounts and services - enjoy excellent travel experience.
6. Manage your credit card online.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.