- The First Access Card is a true VISA® credit card that does not require perfect credit for approval. Complete our easy online application now and get a response in as little as 60 seconds!
When rebuilding your credit, it can be difficult to know where to start. You’ll need a credit card to begin the slow and steady process, but qualifying is often an obstacle. The First Access Visa credit card requires no cash collateral, and a reasonable credit limit lets you get used to the payments while the credit bureaus get to know all the good you’re up to. Though an attractive companion on the journey to good credit, if you’re not careful, the fine print could leave you reeling. In this review, we’ll give you a full guide that discusses what you need to know about the card.
I kept receiving offers in the mail with this credit card. So after so many offers i decided to try the card out. After receiving a 500 dollar credit limit. I used the card and each and every on month to fees kept going up. And i didn't see any decrease on my bill.
Checking account required. Application response in 30 seconds. Know the score! Quarterly FICO score on your monthly billing statements. All credit types welcome to apply. Your First PREMIER Bank credit card activity is reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies each month. Making your payment on time and keeping your balances low relative to the credit limit will result in positive marks on your credit report.
Easy application! Get a credit decision in seconds. Build your credit history – Fingerhut reports to all 3 major credit bureaus. Use your line of credit to shop thousands of items from great brands. Take advantage of low monthly payments if you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit.
The First Access VISA® Credit Card is an unsecured credit card consumers need to rebuild their credit. Note that the card has a lot of fees and there's no way to get around them, including setup fees, annual fees, and even monthly service fees from the second year. However, if you are denied a credit card you are applying for, you may have a better chance to get approval first ® visit visa credit card. If you use your credit card wisely, with a lower balance, and always pay your bills in full and on time, you should see your credit score improve in about six months, and you can use a bigger and better unsecured credit card.
The high rates and fees charged by the First Access Visa Card are intended to balance out the high risk of its applicant demographic. In other words, they’re the cost of having bad credit.
2. This card is a Visa® card, which means it can be used online and offline at ATM and many merchants.
3. If you meet certain conditions, you can increase the credit limit of $300. Once you open your card for at least six billing cycles, you can request an increase in your credit limit. If your account has not expired or exceeded the limit in the past six months, you may be eligible for an increase in credit limit.
1. You have your own account and you will be charged a one-time fee of $89. You can also deduct an annual fee of $75 from your credit line. This means you only need to pay $164 to get the card. Once you have a year card, the annual fee drops to $48, but you will start the $6.25 monthly fee. This makes the effective annual fee for Onward for the second year at $123. If you keep the card for two years, you will be charged $287. This is as much as paying for a premium travel card - and you are not rewarded.
2. You will spend the balance. You will receive 29.99% variable APR on all balances. This is almost twice the annual interest rate of a regular credit card, about 16%. Cnsider pays off your balance in full every month to avoid accumulating debt during quick editing. If you accumulate a balance of $200 and pay only a minimum of $38 a month, you will need to spend six months to pay off the debt and eventually pay an additional $20 in interest. This is because you may have to pay before considering the monthly fee.
3. You won't get a reward. Many credit cards offer up to 5% cash back in certain categories of shopping. Even some security cards can offer up to 2% of purchase rebates. The First Access Visa card has no reward at all, but the compound has won the pain of paying high fees. You will not receive any rewards that can be used to pay for the fee.
Although certainly not cheap, First Access Visa cards are no more expensive than most other unsecured sub-cards, most of which charge similar rates and fees.
If you want to avoid paying high interest rates and fees on your Visa card for the first time, your best bet may be to contact your local credit union or community bank, or you can save and open a secure credit card.
No matter which path you take, the key to successfully rebuilding bad credit is to repay debt on time every month, keep the debt balance low, and keep new credit. By paying this card on time, you can accumulate enough credit to apply for a more affordable credit card and reward you with money.
Cards Expert is ONLY a website that centers on credit cards comparison and review. There is no place to type your credit card number or check any details of your credit card bill pay!
Here you can see something about pros and cons of credit card, credit card payment and other questions about credit card .You can compare all knids of credit cards through our website, and know the credit card that works best for your lifestyle.
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.