U.S. Bank Credit Card is designed for frequent users of U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank was founded in 1968 with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. It is a bank holding company in the United States. It is also one of the top ten largest banks in the United States. U.S. Bank also provides customers with different types of credit cards. They cover the main business of the brand. As for the specific situation of the cards, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
The first one is SKYPASS Visa Secured Card, the second one is US Bank FlexPerks Select American Express Card, and the third one is U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Card. All three credit cards are bank cards offered by U.S. Bank Credit Cards, which can bring discounts and conveniences to customers.
1. 5,000 SKYPASS bonus miles after your first purchase
2. 1,000 Bonus miles at renewal.
3. Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend in eligible net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns).
4. $250,000 in Travel Accident Insurance.
US Bank FlexPerks Select American Express Card
1. No annual fee
2. Sign-up bonus
3. 0% APR period on balance transfers
4. No blackout dates
5. Earn 10,000 bonus FlexPoints after you spend $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first four months of account opening.
6. Earn One FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your Card.
7. Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations. Choose from a wide range of eligible local, national and international charities.
8. Use your Card for everyday purchases like gas and groceries.
9. No cap on the number of FlexPoints you can earn.
U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Card
1. Special Cash Back Offer 5.5% cash back for the first year on your first $2,000 in eligible purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose. Thereafter, earn 5%.
2. 2.5% cash back for the first year on your choice of one everyday category (i.e. gas or groceries). Thereafter, earn 2%.
3. 1.5% cash back for the first year on all other eligible net purchases. Thereafter, earn 1%
4. New Cardmember bonus: $100 after you spend $500 on eligible net purchases in the first 90 days you have the card
5. 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 14.99% - 23.99%
6. Unlimited cash back
7. No annual fee
We provide free but advertising supported comparsion service for different credit cards, the offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not guarantee to offer all financial services companies or products on this website.