Wawa Credit Card is designed for frequent users of Wawa. Wawa was founded in 1964, headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA. It mainly deals with coffee, food, Hoagies, gasoline drinks, snacks, and dairy products. It is a chain of convenience stores and gas stations in the United States with a total of 800 stores. The brand offers Wawa Credit Card to customers. They cover the main business of the brand. As for the specific situation of the cards, we will elaborate on it in the following text.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases:25.99% This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases:Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
- $150 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- All 30 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Use your QuicksilverOne card and get 50% back as a statement credit on your monthly Spotify Premium subscription, now through April 2018
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days — that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary
Wawa Credit Card can only be used in Wawa stores. Basically, this is a credit card created specifically for the Wawa customer, which provides certain bonuses and rewards. People who like to shop at a wide variety of retailers, who want to save money in their common purchases, who try to learn how to maximize their rewards will benefit from the cards. Wawa Credit Card Service makes your life easier.
Wawa Credit Card
The benefits of Wawa Credit Card:
1. Convenient payment on pumps.
2. Track your fuel budget.
3. You do not need to pay the annual card fee. However, the annual percentage of purchases is% 25.99, which means that you are sure to pay the full monthly fee and move on.
4. You will benefit from the savings of Wawa and Citibank's joint purchases.
5. The savings in the first two months were 25 cents per gallon and 5 cents in two months.
6. With Wawa's secure online service, you can easily access your account 24 hours a day and manage your banking services through any device, including smartphones, tablets, and computers. View account summary, view transaction activity, account online payment and update contact information for free.
7. Free extra cards.
8. There is no liability for unauthorized transactions because your card is guaranteed by Citigroup.
9. The simple online application process, answer simple questions and spend less than a few minutes on Wawa's official website: wawawa.com
10. If you wish, you can apply for additional cards for your relatives and allow them to enjoy Wawa credit cards at no extra cost.
Wawa is famous for its convenience store and a place to refuel your car. There are many stores in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Florida, and Virginia. Wawa credit card is a good choice if you often go shopping or fuel purchase in Wawa. It can save your Wawa fuel and gas costs. However, this credit card can only be used for shopping in the Wawa area, not for cash withdrawal from other stores. Although this credit card has no annual fee. But even without an annual fee, the interest rate on credit cards is very high, which is normal in-store brand credit cards. In addition, if you charge interest rates, the fee is no less than $2. Pay attention to delays, up to $38. Credit cards are limited to $60 a year. In addition, no discount over 100 is allowed in the billing cycle (one month). No interest charges will be charged for the first six months after you get credit card approval. This is also a lot of savings you can use. It only needs to confirm the billing statements balance six months before it can be paid, so that no full interest will be charged. Every credit card has its own strengths and weaknesses, and Wawa Credit Card is no exception. Whether you handle Wawa Credit Card depends on how much you need it and whether it fits you. If you think this card is not suitable for you, you can look at the other credit cards we recommend.